Loras College prides itself on being an outstanding regional institution – a designation that has been validated by multiple publications that provide national rankings for the nation’s colleges and universities. In the past year, we have been honored and humbled to earn high marks in the assessments from numerous rankings of significance, including:
- Ranked fourth among Iowa’s 34 private not-for-profit colleges according to MONEY Magazine’s 2020 Best Colleges for Your Money list.
- Named the 16th Best Regional College in the Midwest – a 12-state region – according to the 2020 U.S. News Best Colleges rankings., including tenth in Best Value Schools in the Midwest and one of three schools in Iowa to make the Best Undergraduate Engineering Program list.
- Tabbed 19th Best Bachelor’s Degree College in the US according to the September 2020 Washington Monthly – the highest ranking college or university in Iowa.
- Repeated as one of the Top-200 Best-Loved Colleges according to Forbes Magazine for three consecutive year as part of the publication’s Grateful Grads Index.
- Named a Top 20 institutional nationally for students with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to rankings by Best Value Schools and the only school in Iowa to make the list.